- Visiting Angels of Greater St. Charles
- Text Size:
Servicing the Communities of Greater St. Charles
Visiting Angels of Greater St. Charles was opened in 2007 by Roy & Judy Snyder, long time St. Chares residents. We provide non-medical, in-home, living assistance services to help elderly and other adults to continue to live in their homes.
You may have heard about Visiting Angels from:
- An NBC News feature story with Brian Williams
- A CBS Evening News feature with Sharyn Alfonsi
- On the Radio from
- The Laura Ingraham Show
- The Michael Medved Show
- Bill Bennett’s Morning in America
- On the Fox News Channel
- The Big Story with John Gibson
- Special Report with Brit Hume
- Fox Report with Shepard Smith
- Or from your Friends and Family across America
Roy first learned about Visiting Angels while watching a segment on the NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams which featured a story about a Visiting Angels franchisee providing living assistance services for Gordon Williams, Brian’s father. His subsequent research showed that a rapidly aging population, coupled with the rising costs of nursing home care has created an urgent need for in-home for our seniors. Roy learned that Visiting Angels has provided service to tens of thousands of homecare client families across the United States.
Visiting Angels is the nation’s fastest growing franchisor of at-home assisted living services for seniors and other adults with over 400 locations coast-to-coast. Founded in 1998, and based in Havertown, PA, Visiting Angels provides a range of helpful services, including basic chores, personal hygiene, meal preparation, shopping and companionship, as well as providing a respite for family care givers.
Roy has resided in the St. Charles area with his wife, Judy, since 1997. Judy has lived here since the 1970s. Judy, a former Registered Nurse, hails originally from Lake City, Minnesota. Married in 1997, Roy & Judy cumulatively have five children, eleven grandchildren, and two cats.
Roy has earned:
- Bachelor of Science of History from the Dean’s Honors College of Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
- Master of Science of Human Resource Management from Lindenwood University.
- He is a veteran of the U. S. Army where he served as an Intelligence Analyst with duties in Hawaii, Missouri, Texas, Germany, and South Korea.
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Commendation Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Good Conduct Medal
- Overseas Service Ribbon
Visiting Angels of Greater St. Charles:
- St. Peters Chamber of Commerce
- Community Council of St. Charles County
- Senior Service Task Force of Healthy Communities of St. Charles County (Steering Committee
- ITN America (Independent Transportation Network) (Board of Directors)
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (Member of Family Care Safety Registry)
Roy & Judy look forward to having the opportunity to meet you in the near future. In the mean time, if they may be of service to you, or to your friends and family, please do not hesitate to contact them.